BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Klik Klik!

Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby, You Are...

u brought colour into my life

my sunny sky,
my favourite high,
my bed so warm,
my port in a storm,
my sweetest gift,
my emotional lift,
my best friend
until the end,
my inspiration,
my destination,
my shining light,
my day and night,
my heart healer,
my anger chiller,
my pain reliever,
my spring fever,
my gem so rare,
my answered prayer,
my heart and soul,
my life made whole,
my merry-go-'round,
my 'up' when I'm down,
my best chance,
my last dance,
my best shot,
my sweet kumquat,
my energizer,
my appetizer,
my morning sun,
my evening fun,
my dancing partner,
my heart's gardener,
my source of laughter,
my everafter,
my heaven sent,
for who I'm meant,
my burning fire,
my greatest desire,
my soul mate,
my sweet fate,
my dream lover,
my "before all others,"
my confidence,
my common sense,
my reason why
untill I die.

Just in case you didn't know.

by David L. Weatherford

di kopi dari - Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul








0 comments: